Buscamos a persona responsable de realizar labor de venta de GPS en San Pedro Sula. Requerimos: • Estudios en Administración, mercadeo o carrera afín...
Desde Global People - Cortés
Publicado hace 12 días
OFICIAL SENIOR DE FINANZAS Ubicación: Tegucigalpa, M.D.C. Propósito del Puesto: Bajo supervisión directa del Gerente de País, asistir en la realización de...
Desde Living Water International - Francisco Morazán
Publicado hace 19 días
TÉCNICO DE AGUA Y SANEAMIENTO Living Water International Honduras Ubicación: Choluteca Tipo de contrato: Tiempo completo Propósito del Puesto: El Técnico de...
Desde Living Water International - Choluteca
Publicado hace 19 días
Tiempo Completo - Edad 19-30 años. -Genero: Masculino. -Estudios mínimos: Educación media. -Disponibilidad de tiempo. - Buena actitud y buena presentación...
Desde Cobranzas Y Asesorías Corporativas S.A. - Cortés
Publicado hace un mes
Under broad supervision:* Responsible for developing, monitoring, and pursuing tactical and strategic sourcing relationships in a specialized area (e.g., commodities, vendor/contract relationships, or supplier management)* Monitor supplier performance* Prepare analytical reports and forecasts in order to track product costs* Negotiate favorable terms and pricing with vendors, in line with approved levels of authority* Recommend appropriate course of action to senior sourcing leaders* Work closely with other sourcing staff to ensure total cost productivity
Knowledge & Skill Requirements:
* Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain or related field *Equivalent years of experience in a substantially similar industry may be considered in lieu of a degree to be determined by the nature of the specific job and the hiring manager’s criteria* Three to five years of related experience preferred* Strong written and oral communication skills
Knowledge & Application:
* Understands and applies the principles and practices in a recognized professional field requiring extensive academic preparation* Likely to be newly professionally qualified in a specific field, or will have extensive experience in complex technical area* Determines a course of action based on guidelines and modifies processes and methods as required* Generally requires knowledge of company policies, practices, and procedures
* Resolves issues which are often varied and non-routine * Uses previous experience to identify most appropriate option or improve existing approaches* Problems likely to require clarification* Undertakes analysis and investigation to solve differing, but related, problems* Work is performed under general guidance and direction* May require the initiation of contacts to resolve and discuss mutual problems or collaboration on procedures or transactions
* Conveys information to occasionally divergent audiences that may require some persuasion* In some instances will need to convey information to audiences not knowledgeable of the subject matter* Requires objective review of difficult work problems, obtaining cooperation or approval* Understands and communicates fairly complex information within the specialization or recognized body of formal knowledge
* Impact is generally limited to short-term team performance, occasionally on medium-term goals* Supports the achievement of goals through own personal effort * Responsible for planning own work, assessing own progress, and adjusting efforts to meet goals* Beginning to have more of a contributory impact on team performance
* Accountable for meeting own targets which impact the immediate work area* Accountable for own targets which will typically be definable but not always financially measurable * May help coordinate the work of junior members of the team* Accountable for managing own impact on cost and profitability of the business