Scopic is the world’s largest virtual company. Founded in 2006, we have grown consistently by delivering innovative, cutting-edge software products for our clients and creating an empowering environment for our employees.
We build advanced software for clients and users around the globe. With 10+ years in the industry and 1000+ projects under our belt, we’ve developed software for Manufacturing, Media and Entertainment, Fintech, Healthcare, Food and Fitness, and Gaming. Check out our development work on our portfolio: scopicsoftware.com/portfolio/.
Are you on the hunt for exciting new challenges that boost your professional growth? If you’re an innovator by nature and a Remote Inside Software Services Sales Specialist by trade, we’d love to hear from you! Read on to see if you’d be a good fit for the Scopic team of 250+ professionals from over 40 countries.
At Scopic, the virtual world is our home so this is a full-time remote position. Only apply if you’re prepared for the zero-hour commute and the thought of collaborating with colleagues from around the globe excites you!
What your day-to-day will look like:
• Understand company service offerings and utilize that knowledge to initiate daily activities that will generate relevant sales leads
• Work directly with our clients and project managers to up-sell and maximize revenue per account
• Communicate directly with potentials to understand requirements and assess opportunities
• Proactively pursue and prospect new business opportunities in support of sales goals and objectives
• Leverage partnerships to enhance sales in the company’s core service areas
• Work with management on overall sales strategy
• Contribute to lead generation and prospecting for new customers by bidding in online IT marketplaces in which we have a presence, warm/cool emailing, virtual networking, or working other relevant channels
• Identify and utilize target client profiles based on sales and marketing objectives
• Work diligently and creatively to turn opportunities into actual projects
• Coordinate with the Operations, Engineering, and Marketing teams as needed
The skills and traits we’re looking for:
• Work experience 2+ years in lead generation and sales
• Demonstrated sales record
• Significant – preferably substantial – knowledge of software development processes and technologies
• Strategic and analytical skills as they pertain to sales strategies and operations
• Communication and Interpersonal skills both written and verbal
• A doer that takes initiative and ownership
• Excellent attention to detail
• Overall knowledge of marketing is a plus
• Personality traits necessary to excel in sales (positive, ambitious, gregarious, flexible, self-sufficient)
• Must be independent and disciplined to work remotely
• Advanced English skills verbal and written – American accent preferred
• Bachelor's or Master's degree
• Evening working availability
The secret ingredients that make us special:
• Your growth is our growth. We invest in your future with paid training and other professional opportunities.
• We’re industry innovators at the forefront of change. Equipped with the latest technologies and a team of knowledgeable colleagues by your side, you’ll embrace new and interesting challenges.
• Your location. Your schedule — Pick your time-zone, choose your preferred hours, and work from the place where you feel most at home.
• Flexibility and freedom are in our DNA! As long as you have a stable internet connection and the drive to thrive, you can travel and work from anywhere you like.
• A workload you can rely on. We’ll set you enough tasks to keep that mind busy! At Scopic, we’ll ensure you always have a consistent flow of engaging, challenging work to do.
• Recognition and reward. We acknowledge diligence and hard work through annual pay increases for good performance.
Down to business!
• Your starting salary is negotiable depending on your skills and experience.
• Both hourly and salary positions are available.
• Employees are paid monthly via wire transfer.
Scopic is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, marital status, national origin, gender, veteran status, sexual orientation, age, or disability status.
Have the skills, the drive, and the passion to join the Scopic family?
Apply today to join our growing team of remote professionals from around the world.
Please apply online: https://scopicsoftware.recruiterbox.com/jobs/97bb5c52495b46a081e45bf3afb2d903
Learn more about career opportunities at Scopic: scopicsoftware.com/careers.
Fuente: Un mejor empleo
Superside Superside is a remote future-of-work startup that delivers great design at scale to global brands 24/7 — from everyday production work to large-scale...
Desde Superside - Cortés
Publicado hace un mes
Tiempo Completo OBJETIVO DEL PUESTO Realizar el traslado, instalación y reparación de bombas y accesorios producto de una venta a un cliente y de acuerdo a la...
Desde Bomohsa - Francisco Morazán
Publicado hace un mes
Tiempo Completo Requisitos: • Bilingüe Inglés –Español. • Maestría o especialización en Marketing Digital. • Experiencia comprobada en manejo de marcas en redes...
Desde Mercaplan - Copán
Publicado hace 10 días
Funciones del Puesto La Plataforma para Compra y Venta de Propiedades ¿Qué es Propiedades.Net? Propiedades.Net es el Portal de Propiedades de Internet que...
Publicado hace 10 días