Company Description Avery Dennison Corporation (NYSE: AVY) is a global materials science and manufacturing company specializing in the design and manufacture of a wide variety of labeling and functional materials. The company’s products, which are used in nearly every major industry, include pressure-sensitive materials for labels and graphic applications; tapes and other bonding solutions for industrial, medical and retail applications; tags, labels and embellishments for apparel; and radio-frequency identification (RFID) solutions serving retail apparel and other markets. Headquartered in Glendale, California, the company employs approximately 30,000 employees in more than 50 countries. Reported sales in 2018 were $7.2 billion. Learn more at www.averydennison.com.
Implement Company EHS programs and develops facility specific procedures that ensure compliance with regulatory and Company requirements.
- Participate in the development of EHS program components: operational procedures, work instructions, training material, standards, etc.
- Integrate Company and facility level EHS management systems to maintain compliance, environmental protection and safe operating conditions. -Reduce liability within a facility and ensure all safety and environmental recommendations are completed and documented.
- Compile process safety information for each covered process and keep readily accessible to process employees and management as well as updated on an annual basis.
- Use a structured processes scorecard to measure and communicate safety/environmental performance with both leading results and indicators.
- Track and regularly report the status of regulatory compliance and improvement initiatives.
- Serve as a resource to the site EHS Leader in regards to EH&S matters and act as a daily point of contact for all EH&S issues. Assists line and staff management in understanding OSHA/EPA regulations and standards, including guidance on handling OSHA/EPA compliance, inspections, and citations.
- Provides advice and counsel to product and process engineers and leads to incorporate environmental health and safety principles and concepts to prevent workplace, operational hazards and environmental impacts
- Implements environmental, health and safety education and training to support regulatory and business requirements.
- act as a resource and mentor to facility safety teams. Investigate all releases, injuries and near-misses.
- Main mission points are mentioned in formalized mission sheet: Hazardous wastes sorting, compliance with local regulations, follow-up of Hazardous wastes contractors permits
-Bachelor’s Degree in Occupational Health and Safety, Chemical, Environmental Engineering / Industrial Engineer/ Science or related field preferred.
2- 3years of EHS experience with progressive work assignments.
-Advanced professional EHS certification (CSP, CIH, CHMM, QEP, CEA, REM etc.) desired.
-Experience in life safety codes: EHS rules, HAZOP, training, principles of occupational safety and health, and Industrial hygiene
-Good knowledge of regulatory requirements and EHS policies, procedures and programs.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or other protected status. EEOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
manejo y direccion turno trabajo disponibilidad de horario y dias trabajo para el manejo una planta extrusion de comida mascotas. se dara entrenamiento previo
Desde Procasa - Cortés
Publicado hace un mes
Bachiller Tecnico en Finanzas o Perito Mercantil. sexo masculino residir en S.P.S. Proactivo. Responsable. Trabajo en equipo. Automotivado. Fácil seguimiento de...
Desde Proagro - Cortés
Publicado hace 18 días
Our mission is to provide quality, affordable bilingual education to the educationally disenfranchised while fostering meaningful cultural exchange. Our...
Desde Bilingual Education For Central America (Beca) - Cortés
Publicado hace 20 días
Se requiere contratar los servicios de un Operador Montacargas con 2 años de experiencia en el puesto, con certificación, educación media, responsable...
Desde Manpower Professional - Cortés
Publicado hace 20 días