Company Description Avery Dennison Corporation (NYSE: AVY) is a global materials science and manufacturing company specializing in the design and manufacture of a wide variety of labeling and functional materials. The company’s products, which are used in nearly every major industry, include pressure-sensitive materials for labels and graphic applications; tapes and other bonding solutions for industrial, medical and retail applications; tags, labels and embellishments for apparel; and radio-frequency identification (RFID) solutions serving retail apparel and other markets. Headquartered in Glendale, California, the company employs approximately 30,000 employees in more than 50 countries. Reported sales in 2018 were $7.2 billion. Learn more at www.averydennison.com.
- Provide daily address and communication to employees so that customer emails are answered in a timely and efficient manner.
- Continually evaluate processes and procedures to be able to suggest methods to improve area operations, efficiency and service to internal and external customers.
- Provide feedback to your team about their performance on a regular basis. Set the objectives of your team in relation to the company's objectives in the GPS and update them periodically.
- Be available to employees who experience work and / or personal problems and provide adequate advice, guidance, guidance and resolution.
- Ensure that employees have the appropriate training and resources to perform their work.
- Create and maintain a pleasant work environment so that team members are motivated to give their best performance.
- Respond and solve employee relationship problems expressed by team members.
- Address disciplinary and / or performance problems in accordance with company policy.
- Prepare warnings and communicate effectively with employees and make effective and appropriate decisions regarding corrective actions as necessary.
- Assist the manager with the daily operation of the department to include the development, analysis and implementation of training, programming and reward / recognition programs.
- Bachelor’s degree.
SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- 4+ years of Customer Service or related experience a plus.
- Good written, verbal and communication skills.
- Able to effectively manage many priorities and issues.
- Good Management People and teams.
- Understanding of applicable computer systems, such as Microsoft Office, Lotus Notesand function-specific software.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or other protected status. EEOE/M/F/Vet/DisabledAll your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.