Buscamos a persona responsable de realizar labor de venta de GPS en San Pedro Sula. Requerimos: • Estudios en Administración, mercadeo o carrera afín...
Desde Global People - Cortés
Publicado hace 12 días
OFICIAL SENIOR DE FINANZAS Ubicación: Tegucigalpa, M.D.C. Propósito del Puesto: Bajo supervisión directa del Gerente de País, asistir en la realización de...
Desde Living Water International - Francisco Morazán
Publicado hace 19 días
TÉCNICO DE AGUA Y SANEAMIENTO Living Water International Honduras Ubicación: Choluteca Tipo de contrato: Tiempo completo Propósito del Puesto: El Técnico de...
Desde Living Water International - Choluteca
Publicado hace 19 días
Tiempo Completo - Edad 19-30 años. -Genero: Masculino. -Estudios mínimos: Educación media. -Disponibilidad de tiempo. - Buena actitud y buena presentación...
Desde Cobranzas Y Asesorías Corporativas S.A. - Cortés
Publicado hace un mes
Sub Job Family Description: Monitor quality, compliance and regulatory aspects between company and third party manufacturers including relationship management, technical issues, schedule conflicts, quality issues, vendor selection and evaluation. Provide contractors with the proper information to ensure that contractors meet quality standards. Act as liaison between company and contractors to ensure all products are manufactured following good manufacturing practices (GMPs) and quality products are released and available to meet customer needs. Identify potential new contractors and evaluates financial stability of new suppliers. Coordinate the development of documentation for contractor manual. May respond to cost and feasibility requests and obtain vendor quotations. ___Under close supervision:* Conduct site visits to contract manufacturing organization facilities to observe production and testing of company products and review for compliance* Support the operations of contract suppliers including technical issues, quotations, vendor selection and evaluation, schedule conflicts, and quality issues
Knowledge & Skill Requirements:
* Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain or related field *Equivalent years of experience in a substantially similar industry may be considered in lieu of a degree to be determined by the nature of the specific job and the hiring manager’s criteria* One year of related experience preferred* Strong written and oral communication skills
Knowledge & Application:
* Good knowledge of single specialist area achieved through prior study or previous experience* Applies knowledge of the principles and practices in a recognized professional field requiring extensive academic preparation * Applies knowledge of standardized rules, procedures, and operations within own area* Determines a course of action based on guidelines
* Encounters fairly similar problems which require some fact finding, clarification, and basic analysis * Most solutions will be found within normal operating processes and policies* Selects the best solution based on a set of defined procedures or precedence * Occasionally, requires basic problem solving techniques to define problems and use previous experience to identify
* Exchanges standard/basic technical or nontechnical information with colleagues and immediate superiors and/or customers * May be a required to interpret or clarify technical information to aid understanding* Audience is generally knowledgeable about the subject matter* Conveys straightforward information to non-divergent audiences
* Impact is limited to short-term team performance* Supports the achievement of goals through own personal effort * Responsible for planning own work, assessing own progress, and adjusting efforts to meet goals
* Accountable for meeting own targets which impact the immediate work area* Accountable for meeting own targets which are often considered financially immeasurable* Work is reviewed periodically* Is aware of wider profitability issues