Superside is a remote future-of-work startup that delivers great design at scale to global brands 24/7 — from everyday production work to large-scale strategic design solutions. By building workflow technology and an instant and fully-managed process, Superside makes design hassle-free for customers like Facebook, Redbull, Puma, Amazon, Salesforce, Cisco, HP, Twitch, Airbus, L'Oreal, Tiffany & Co. and more. Superside is backed by Y Combinator, Slack Fund, Freestyle Capital and High Alpha Capital. We're a fully distributed team of ex tier one agency designers and project managers located all around the world, spanning 58 countries and 19 timezones. To learn more visit: www.superside.com. Have a look at our behance profile here: https://www.behance.net/supersideHQ. Mission: Create more equal economic opportunities globally. Vision: We find and grow the world’s best creative talent.
Superside is looking for an Associate Creative Director to lead and drive growth of our UX/UI category and team.
We are growing fast and are constantly looking for talented professionals to join our remote team of highly talented UI/UX designers and directors to create enticing Mobile & Web Apps, Landing pages, Dashboards, and full-fledged Digital Products for a wide range of global brands. We strive to innovate, create mind-blowing user experiences, and solve great business challenges for our clients. Because we are fast growing we need an individual able to lead this category, the process and mentor and lead the ever expanding team.
What You'll Do
- Form, lead and grow the category; providing a high-quality UX/UI offering to our clients
- Recruit, manage and grow a team of amazing Design Directors and Designers
- Generate category growth through, strategic advisory, upselling, cross selling and problem solving
- Define the long term success and metrics for the category and the team
- Create amazingly designed user experiences, design systems and digital products for a wide range of global brands
- Understand our clients, their users and business challenges, and solve for mutual success and growth
- Be a part of dedicated account teams, be responsible for owning creative, and work towards successfully growing and developing our clients
- Work on a large number of challenging projects, execute with overview and pixel perfect detail, on time and budget
- Help our clients achieve goals, grow, and add business value
- Continuously learn, develop, and grow yourself and others
- Become a trusted advisor and partner to our clients, articulate and defend UX/UI work.
- Report to the Global Creative Director, and work closely with leadership and our 60+ global design team
What You'll Need To Succeed
- Bachelor Degree or higher within Creative, Communication, or similar
- 5-10 years of relevant working experience, of which at least 3 years in a client-facing position at director level or similar
- Experience in prototyping, wireframing, user journeys and user interface design
- Experience in Adobe XD, Figma, Sketch
- Must have experience in Product design such as, Web applications and Mobile Apps design.
- Well developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Working experience with development teams
- Demonstrate the ability to influence conversations
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills, good at presenting ideas and discussing solutions in large groups
- Experience leading team members and enforcing them in order to deliver great work to clients
- Ability to manage multiple projects and client teams at a time to meet aggressive deadlines
- Customer-obsessed, detail-oriented, and enthusiastic team player
- Entrepreneurial and autonomous
Why join us?
- Global community with people across 58 countries
- Flexibility of working from anywhere in the world with leading global brands
- Highly competitive salary and equity in the company
- Paid vacation and training
- A trusting, ego-free and truth-seeking environment
- Pioneering the future of work with a fair, friendly and supportive community
- High-energy, high-pace, and high-performance environment
- Disrupting a massive global industry with a huge market opportunity
Superside is a remote future-of-work startup that delivers great creative at scale, mainly to global US-based brands. We currently deliver strategic design solutions to clients like Facebook, Redbull, Experian, Puma, Amazon, Salesforce, Cisco, LVMH, Twitch, Airbus, L'Oreal, Tiffany & Co. and more. We work together and with our clients through our inhouse design ops platform, enabling seamless and productive remote collaboration across the world. Superside is backed by Y Combinator, Slack Fund, Freestyle Capital and High Alpha Capital. We're a fully distributed team of ex tier one agency designers and project managers located all around the world, spanning 58 countries and 19 timezones.
Mission: Create more equal economic opportunities globally
Vision: We find and grow the world’s best creative talent
Check out www.superside.com/career for more info on who we are!
Please apply directly through:
Fuente: Un mejor empleo
Funciones del Puesto La Plataforma para Compra y Venta de Propiedades ¿Qué es Propiedades.Net? Propiedades.Net es el Portal de Propiedades de Internet que...
Publicado hace 15 días
Funciones del Puesto Franquicias disponibles en todos los países y ciudades. Este es el negocio ideal para logres tener un ingreso mensual y escalable. Puedes...
Desde Www.Tiendaonline.Cc - Franquicia De Tiendas Virtua - Francisco Morazán
Publicado hace 15 días
Funciones del Puesto Oportunidad de Afiliados y Franquicia para Tu Propio Negocio de Tiendas Virtuales con: www.TiendaOnline.CC y www.GuiadeCompras.com Mayor...
Desde Www.Tiendaonline.Cc - Www.Guiadecompras.Com Tienda - Francisco Morazán
Publicado hace 15 días
Desde Tectrans - Francisco Morazán
Publicado hace 18 días