Superside is a remote future-of-work startup that delivers great design at scale to global brands 24/7 — from everyday production work to large-scale strategic design solutions. By building workflow technology and an instant and fully-managed process, Superside makes design hassle-free for customers like Facebook, Redbull, Puma, Amazon, Salesforce, Cisco, HP, Twitch, Airbus, L'Oreal, Tiffany & Co. and more. Superside is backed by Y Combinator, Slack Fund, Freestyle Capital and High Alpha Capital. We're a fully distributed team of ex tier one agency designers and project managers located all around the world, spanning 58 countries and 19 timezones. To learn more visit: www.superside.com. Have a look at our behance profile here: https://www.behance.net/supersideHQ. Mission: Create more equal economic opportunities globally. Vision: We find and grow the world’s best creative talent.
Superside is looking for a super talented and dedicated Associate Creative Director to support our Superside Marketing team!
You will build a world class Marketing design and creative team. You will focus on leading the Superside brand’s visual design by supporting our Marketing team and leading a small super talented design team. You and your team will create amazing digital advertising campaigns, branded illustrations, bar raising static and motion design that elevates the Superside brand, performs and makes a strong connection with our audience.
What You'll Do
Leading the creative development of high-impact integrated marketing campaigns, brand messaging, and creative design across digital and traditional channels
- Interpreting briefs from the marketing team, gathering creative insights and guiding the development of an on-brand creative vision with storytelling, design and clever advertising in mind
- Lead and hands on create amazing day-to-day marketing work from graphic design and illustration to Motion design, for example; ideas and designs for the social media platforms, campaign work, our website portfolio, ebooks, webinars and other marketing initiatives
- Mentor and guide the marketing design team, pushing the creative envelope, encouraging the team to deliver world-class concepts and on trend design work
- Conceptualize and lead creation of on-brand creative elements for omni-channel/integrated campaigns with the goal of increasing awareness and consideration where you will constantly learn and iterate
- Embracing a deep connection to current trends in the media landscape, marketing trends, competitors and consumer needs
- Hold your own when presenting work, initiatives and leading projects to ensure our creative bar is consistently elevated, increase performance and we connect with our audience
- Report to the Creative Director, and work closely with the internal designers, animators and the marketing team as well as media partners
What You'll Need To Succeed
- Bachelor Degree or higher within Design
- 5-10 years of relevant working experience, of which at least 3 years in a client-facing position at director level or similar / 3-5 years of working experience, of which at - least 1 as people manager
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills, good at presenting ideas and discussing solutions in large groups
- Passion for creativity, from conceptual thinking to final output including, digital advertising, illustration and motion design
- Portfolio demonstrating big, campaignable thinking and high level of craft
- Self-motivation to work in a remote environment with the ability to build trust
- Positive attitude towards figuring out and learning new things
- Customer-obsessed, detail-oriented, and enthusiastic team player
- Updated knowledge of market and design trends
- Ability to multitask with efficiency, overview, structure, and attention to details
- Strong people development skills, ability to mentor others on craft, process and leadership
Why join us?
- Global community with people across 50+ countries
- Flexibility of working from anywhere in the world
- Broad exposure to activities across the business
- Flat structure with regular interaction with company founders
- Ability effect change and implement new ideas and processes
- Highly competitive salary
- Paid vacation and training
- A trusting, ego-free and truth-seeking environment
- Pioneering the future of work with a fair, friendly and supportive community
- High-energy, high-pace, and high-performance environment
- Disrupting a massive global industry with a huge market opportunity
Superside is a remote future-of-work startup that delivers great creative at scale, mainly to global US-based brands. We currently deliver strategic design solutions to clients like Facebook, Redbull, Experian, Puma, Amazon, Salesforce, Cisco, LVMH, Twitch, Airbus, L'Oreal, Tiffany & Co. and more. We work together and with our clients through our inhouse design ops platform, enabling seamless and productive remote collaboration across the world. Superside is backed by Y Combinator, Slack Fund, Freestyle Capital and High Alpha Capital. We're a fully distributed team of ex tier one professionals located all around the world, spanning 50+ countries and 19 timezones.
Mission: Create more equal economic opportunities globally
Vision: We find and grow the world’s best creative talent
Check out www.superside.com/career for more info on who we are!
Please apply directly through this link: https://superside.vervoe.net/job-page/associate-creative-director-marketing-sales/feb3ceaf-5a83-4691-bc82-1f554c450058
RESPONSABILIDADES PRINCIPALES • Suscripción de Instituciones Financieras consideradas para los fondos de ASC y análisis crediticio de las mismas. • En...
Desde Feg Outsourcing Administrativo - Cortés
Publicado hace un mes
Buscamos activamente un/a Analista y Coordinador Financiero con experiencia probada en finanzas corporativas, análisis financiero y crediticio, y manejo de...
Desde Feg Outsourcing Administrativo - Francisco Morazán
Publicado hace 13 días
Superside Superside is a remote future-of-work startup that delivers great design at scale to global brands 24/7 — from everyday production work to large-scale...
Desde Superside - Cortés
Publicado hace 13 días
Requisitos: experiencia laboral: 3 años en prensas flexo gráficas. experiencia de 3 años en impresión de bolsas plásticas. principios básicos en mecánica o...
Desde Microenvases - Cortés
Publicado hace 12 días